Public Area Attendant
About Holbrook Life
Our Purpose: To inspire living life to the fullest. Holbrook Life is a family-owned business which develops, owns and manages active adult, assisted living and memory care communities across the Southeast. Each Holbrook community has been developed from the ground up using the latest scientific research, best practices in service and living, and technology in residential design. We believe that a better environment leads to better living – for our residents, customers and associates. The amenities and programs offered are comparable to those in a five-star resort and the level of hospitality services we provide stands to redefine our industry. All aspects of our communities’ architecture, our focus on hospitality, and our amenities and programs work together to create an environment where, together, we embark on a new adventure every day.
The Public Area Attendant is responsible for ensuring all assigned areas (common areas including lobby, residential common areas, spa/health club, restaurants, parking garage, elevators, windows, walkways, etc.) are neat, clean and tidy and meet Holbrook standards. The Public Area Attendant works as part of a team responsible for promoting a positive community image to residents, guest and associates. He/she is also responsible for providing a positive resident/guest experience during all interactions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform daily housekeeping functions and specific tasks as assigned and according to company standards using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions and procedures; housekeeping tasks include dusting, sweeping, trash removal, vacuuming, mopping floors, laundering linens, cleaning bathrooms, changing sheets, replenishing supplies, etc.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Assist in maintaining an operating environment that assures a consistent, high level of resident & guest satisfaction.
- Maintain resident confidentiality.
- Know and comply with Residents’ Rights rules.
- Ensure that equipment, work and supply carts are properly cleaned and stored.
- Ensure that an adequate level of housekeeping supplies is always maintained and advise the Director of Housekeeping of supply needs.
- Ensure that established Universal Precautions and infection control, isolation, fire safety and sanitation practices are procedures are maintained and followed when performing housekeeping duties; promptly report any hazardous conditions and equipment to the Housekeeping Director.
Woodstock is a vibrant Atlanta suburb recently named the #1 place to live in Cherokee County by Niche.com and is located approximately 30 miles north of Atlanta. Living in Woodstock offers residents a suburban feel with highly-rated schools. Additionally, there is a great variety of restaurants, shops, parks and trails to explore year round. Woodstock also has a fabulous downtown area which is home to more than 30 locally-owned shops, over 20 restaurants and spas, salons and a brewery. Downtown Woodstock is very walkable, and there are many events going on every month!
We have an AMAZING team and philosophy! We are family – melted souls in a connected cause; We are passionate – driven to instill wonder in others; We are servant-hearted – faithfully serving others beyond self.
In addition to a great culture and a fun, collaborative team environment, we offer:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- A beautiful work environment
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401K program
- Work/Life benefits, including EAP
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee and family discount programs, including associate pricing in our bars and restaurants
- Free access to our fitness center
- Discounts on spa services
- Our proprietary recognition program, InspireLink, where you can trade in points earned for things you want
- ...and more!
If all this speaks to you, come join us on our Holbrook Journey and be amazing with us!
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent; work experience as a cleaner, room attendant, or housekeeper, etc. preferred.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Be able to work independently and efficiently, while providing high quality work.
- Treat residents, guests and associates with kindness, dignity and respect.
- Be customer-oriented and have a “guest-first” mentality; look for opportunities to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
- Possess the ability to interact professionally and collaboratively with associates, residents, family members and guests.
- Be committed to quality and detail oriented.
- Have good organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Be a good team player; work well with others.
- Be a reliable and hard worker, e.g., arrive to work on time, take initiative, be self-motivated, etc.
- Be physically able to do 8-hour shifts of manual work and lift items up to 30 lbs.
- Be willing to take and able to pass a drug screen.
- Be willing to consent to and able to pass a criminal background check.
To inspire living life to the fullest
- AMAZING Family: Melted souls in a connected cause
- AMAZING Passion: Driven to instill wonder in others
- AMAZING Service: Faithfully serving others beyond ourselves