About Holbrook Life
Our Purpose: To inspire living life to the fullest. Holbrook Life is a family-owned business which develops, owns and manages active adult, assisted living and memory care communities across the Southeast. Each Holbrook community has been developed from the ground up using the latest scientific research, best practices in service and living, and technology in residential design. We believe that a better environment leads to better living – for our residents, customers and associates. The amenities and programs offered are comparable to those in a five-star resort and the level of hospitality services we provide stands to redefine our industry. All aspects of our communities’ architecture, our focus on hospitality, and our amenities and programs work together to create an environment where, together, we embark on a new adventure every day.
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for ensuring all assigned areas (e.g., common areas and residences) are neat, clean and tidy. They also are responsible for addressing housekeeping-related guest and resident requests and issues in a timely and professional manner. The Housekeeping Attendant promotes a positive community image to residents, guest and associates and is pleasant, honest and friendly.
Key responsibilities include:
- Perform daily housekeeping functions and specific tasks as assigned and according to company standards using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions and procedures; housekeeping tasks include dusting, sweeping, trash removal, vacuuming, dusting, mopping floors, laundering linens, cleaning bathrooms, changing sheets, replenishing supplies, etc.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Assist in maintaining an operating environment that assures a consistent, high level of resident and guest satisfaction.
- Maintain resident confidentiality.
- Know and comply with Residents’ Rights rules.
- Ensure that equipment, work and supply carts are properly cleaned and stored.
- Ensure that an adequate level of housekeeping supplies is always maintained and advise the Director of Housekeeping about supply needs.
- Ensure that established Universal Precautions and infection control, isolation, fire safety and sanitation practices and procedures are maintained and followed when performing housekeeping duties; promptly report any hazardous conditions and equipment to the Director of Housekeeping.
Acworth was recently named the #4 best place to live in Cobb County by Niche.com, which bases their ratings on crime, public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, and local amenities. The City of Acworth historic district has undergone a major redevelopment restoring the historical nature of the city and thereby becoming a destination for restaurants, services, entertainment and shopping. Also called “the Lake City”, Acworth is located on a large recreational lake, Lake Acworth. Lake Acworth is a 260-acre artificial lake on the southwest side of the city. Visitors and residents can enjoy a day at the beach, fishing, boating, walking trails and picnicking.
We have an AMAZING team and philosophy! We are family – melted souls in a connected cause; We are passionate – driven to instill wonder in others; We are servant-hearted – faithfully serving others beyond self.
In addition to a great culture and a fun, collaborative team environment, we offer:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- A beautiful work environment
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401K program
- Work/Life benefits, including EAP
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee and family discount programs, including associate pricing in our bars and restaurants
- Free access to our fitness center
- Discounts on spa services
- Our proprietary recognition program, InspireLink, where you can trade in points earned for things you want
- ...and more!
If all this speaks to you, come join us on our Holbrook Journey and be amazing with us!
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent; work experience as a cleaner, room attendant, or housekeeper, etc. is preferred.
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- Be able to work independently and efficiently, while maintaining high quality work.
- Treat residents, guests and associates with kindness, dignity and respect.
- Maintain a high level of propriety and concern regarding residents’ privacy.
- Be customer-oriented and have a “guest-first” mentality; look for opportunities to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
- Possess the ability to interact professionally and collaboratively with associates, residents, family members and guests.
- Be committed to quality and detail-oriented.
- Have good organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Be a good team player; work well with others.
- Be a reliable and hard worker (arrive to work on time, take initiative, be self-motivated), etc.).
- Be physically able to do 8-hour shifts of manual work and lift items up to 30 lbs.
- Be willing to take and able to pass a drug screen.
- Be willing to consent to and able to pass a criminal background check.
To inspire living life to the fullest
- AMAZING Family: Melted souls in a connected cause
- AMAZING Passion: Driven to instill wonder in others
- AMAZING Service: Faithfully serving others beyond ourselves