Valet Attendant/ Driver
About Holbrook Life
Our Purpose: To inspire living life to the fullest. Holbrook Life is a family-owned business which develops, owns and manages active adult, assisted living and memory care communities across the Southeast. Each Holbrook community has been developed from the ground up using the latest scientific research, best practices in service and living, and technology in residential design. We believe that a better environment leads to better living – for our residents, customers and associates. The amenities and programs offered are comparable to those in a five-star resort and the level of hospitality services we provide stands to redefine our industry. All aspects of our communities’ architecture, our focus on hospitality, and our amenities and programs work together to create an environment where, together, we embark on a new adventure every day.
The Valet Attendant/Driver is responsible for providing a positive, professional experience to residents and guests using our transportation services. The Valet Attendant/Driver reports to the General Manager or Experience Director and works with the management staff to ensure prompt responses to guests' requests for transportation services; ensures that the property/vehicles in his or her custody are maintained in a clean, safe and secure manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Transport passengers to and from predetermined locations.
- Greet residents and guests warmly and professionally with a smile.
- Drive, park and retrieves guest vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Open doors and assist guests, residents and visitors entering and leaving the community.
- Assist passengers in loading and unloading luggage, packages, etc. into/out of the vehicle.
- Engage in conversation with passengers unless directed otherwise by passengers; answer passengers' questions politely and professionally.
- Inspect the shuttle vehicle before and after each trip.
- Obey all traffic rules and regulations guiding the operation of shuttle services in his/her assigned area.
- Ensure that work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner, clearly marked with caution or safety signs as required
- Treat residents and guests with kindness, dignity and respect.
- Ensure that an adequate level of department supplies is maintained at all times and advise the General Manager of supply needs.
- Assist in creating and maintaining an atmosphere of warmth and personal interest, ensuring a positive, calm environment.
Woodstock is a vibrant Atlanta suburb recently named the #1 place to live in Cherokee County by Niche.com and is located approximately 30 miles north of Atlanta. Living in Woodstock offers residents a suburban feel with highly-rated schools. Additionally, there is a great variety of restaurants, shops, parks and trails to explore year round. Woodstock also has a fabulous downtown area which is home to more than 30 locally-owned shops, over 20 restaurants and spas, salons and a brewery. Downtown Woodstock is very walkable, and there are many events going on every month!
We have an AMAZING team and philosophy! We are family – melted souls in a connected cause; We are passionate – driven to instill wonder in others; We are servant-hearted – faithfully serving others beyond self.
In addition to a great culture and a fun, collaborative team environment, we offer:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- A beautiful work environment
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401K program
- Work/Life benefits, including EAP
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee and family discount programs, including associate pricing in our bars and restaurants
- Free access to our fitness center
- Discounts on spa services
- Our proprietary recognition program, InspireLink, where you can trade in points earned for things you want
- ...and more!
If all this speaks to you, come join us on our Holbrook Journey and be amazing with us!
The successful candidate will….
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent; previous shuttle driver experience preferred.
- Possess a valid Georgia driver’s license.
- Be proficient in driving a manual transmission vehicle.
- Previous driving, parking and retrieving guest vehicles experience preferred.
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with associates, residents, family members, visitors and the general public.
- Be customer-oriented and have a “guest-first” mentality; look for opportunities to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
- Possess the ability to interact professionally and collaboratively with associates, residents, family members and guests.
- Be a good team player; work well with others.
- Be a “natural smiler” with a friendly personality who likes people!
- Be a reliable and hard worker, e.g., arrive to work on time, take initiative, be self-motivated, etc.
- Knowledge of the local area a definite plus.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, including adhering to established dress code.
- Be willing and able to meet the physical demands of the job including pulling and carrying/lifting weight up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to sprint short distances.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 6 or 8 hours, less break)
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
- Ability to work in extreme elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Be willing consent to and able to pass a motor vehicle record check.
- Be willing to take and able to pass a drug screen.
- Be willing to consent to and able to pass a criminal background check.
To inspire living life to the fullest
- AMAZING Family: Melted souls in a connected cause
- AMAZING Passion: Driven to instill wonder in others
- AMAZING Service: Faithfully serving others beyond ourselves
Visit our website at https://www.holbrooklife.com.