About Holbrook Life
Our Purpose: To inspire living life to the fullest. Holbrook Life is a family-owned business which develops, owns and manages active adult, assisted living and memory care communities across the Southeast. Each Holbrook community has been developed from the ground up using the latest scientific research, best practices in service and living, and technology in residential design. We believe that a better environment leads to better living – for our residents, customers and associates. The amenities and programs offered are comparable to those in a five-star resort and the level of hospitality services we provide stands to redefine our industry. All aspects of our communities’ architecture, our focus on hospitality, and our amenities and programs work together to create an environment where, together, we embark on a new adventure every day.
The Customization Coordinator is a customer-facing position responsible for a critical piece of the overall customer experience.
As Customization Coordinator, the individual receives the vision from the depositor and put forward the options available to meet the expectations and inspire wonder..
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver excellent customer service experience.
- Proactively contact depositors to initiate customization process.
- Meet in person at designated residence to review modifications available and discuss any other resident requests.
- Assess upgrades and provide upgrade estimate to the depositor via email.
- Get deposit incentive information from CRD team and apply to upgrade estimate.
- Will work with the vendors in finalizing pricing, obtaining three estimates, and confirming acceptable timelines, reaching an agreement between all parties, and acting as the general contractor throughout the job.
- Obtain decision of resident on needed upgrades, written confirmation and follow all necessary deposit and billing policies. Large customization requests may require lease signing in advance, coordinator will work with GM.
- Prepare work order for builder and schedule work.
- Communicate with onsite maintenance team around any additional residence needs prior to move in and including (but limited to) property standard items such as shower rods and curtain liners.
- Monitor work of builder and ensure quality and timely completion.
- Complete owner punch and arrange for Resident to tour and accept upgrades.
- Work with residents on any post move-in upgrades or customization requests following the same process.
- Contract with any outside service providers.
- Will work closely with the ‘Move in Coordinator’ to ensure that the deadlines are met in good time.
- Will also be required to work closely with the Director of Maintenance of the facility and the Housekeeping Director.
- Complete other duties as assigned including working on some evenings, weekends and holidays as business/schedule dictates.
Woodstock is a vibrant Atlanta suburb recently named the #1 place to live in Cherokee County by Niche.com and is located approximately 30 miles north of Atlanta. Living in Woodstock offers residents a suburban feel with highly-rated schools. Additionally, there is a great variety of restaurants, shops, parks and trails to explore year round. Woodstock also has a fabulous downtown area which is home to more than 30 locally-owned shops, over 20 restaurants and spas, salons and a brewery. Downtown Woodstock is very walkable, and there are many events going on every month!
We have an AMAZING team and philosophy! We are family – melted souls in a connected cause; We are passionate – driven to instill wonder in others; We are servant-hearted – faithfully serving others beyond self.
In addition to a great culture and a fun, collaborative team environment, we offer:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- A beautiful work environment
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401K program
- Work/Life benefits, including EAP
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee and family discount programs, including associate pricing in our bars and restaurants
- Free access to our fitness center
- Discounts on spa services
- Our proprietary recognition program, InspireLink, where you can trade in points earned for things you want
- ...and more!
If all this speaks to you, come join us on our Holbrook Journey and be amazing with us!
- College degree preferred and three years of related experience, or seven years of related experience.
- Knowledgeable in basic construction and has the ability to work with vendors for all aspects of upgrades to the standard offering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency in MS Office applications and ability to learn new technology programs and applications.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to maintain a warm, friendly, cordial demeanor.
- Good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Negotiation/influencing skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with customers, colleagues and vendors.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment; deadline-driven.
- Have the ability, availability and willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays as business needs/schedule dictates.
- Be willing to take, and able to pass, a drug screen.
- Be willing to consent to, and able to pass, a criminal background check.
To inspire living life to the fullest
- AMAZING Family: Melted souls in a connected cause
- AMAZING Passion: Driven to instill wonder in others
- AMAZING Service: Faithfully serving others beyond ourselves
Visit our website at https://www.holbrooklife.com.