About Dogwood Forest, served by Holbrook Life
Our Purpose: To inspire living life to the fullest. Dogwood Forest communities are assisted living and memory care communities located in Acworth, Dunwoody and Grayson, Georgia. Dogwood Forest communities have been developed from the ground up using the latest scientific research, best practices in service and living, and technology in residential design. We believe that a better environment leads to better living – for our residents and associates. The amenities and programs offered are comparable to those in a five-star resort and the level of hospitality services we provide stands to redefine our industry. All aspects of our communities’ architecture, our focus on hospitality, and our amenities and programs work together to create an environment where, together, we embark on a new adventure every day.
The Concierge is a critical touch point for all visitors, guests and residents at the community. In other words, this position is where 'inspiring wonder' starts at the Holbrook! The primary responsibility of this role is to provide a positive and professional first impression and resort-level service experience. The Concierge reports to the Experience Director and works with the management staff to ensure prompt responses to guests' inquiries and immediate escalation of any issues/areas of concerns to the appropriate party (or parties).
Key responsibilities include:
- Greet residents and guests warmly and professionally and offer beverages/refreshments.
- Arrange services for residents (transportation, restaurant, conference or catering reservations, event tickets, etc.).
- Provide directions for residents and guests.
- Responsible for managing front office operations, and overall appearance of lobby, living room, and portico ensuring proper organization and tidiness resulting in positive curb appeal and first impressions.
- Monitor refreshments throughout the day to ensure they are readily available to guests and residents.
- Receive both external and internal calls and properly communicate messages to appropriate associates, residents, or visitors.
- Receive, and promptly respond to, inquiries and requests made by visitors, residents, families and associates.
- Monitor the electronic visitor log system.
- Support the Marketing team as needed, e.g., provide a high-level overview of campus information in response to inquiries; take thorough messages for marketing team using inquiry cards and ensuring prospect messages are received by appropriate staff member(s).
- Assist with general office support and clerical duties including receiving, sorting and distributing mail; ordering, stocking, and distributing office supplies; photocopying, filing.
Acworth was recently named the #4 best place to live in Cobb County by Niche.com, which bases their ratings on crime, public schools, cost of living, job opportunities, and local amenities. The City of Acworth historic district has undergone a major redevelopment restoring the historical nature of the city and thereby becoming a destination for restaurants, services, entertainment and shopping. Also called “the Lake City”, Acworth is located on a large recreational lake, Lake Acworth. Lake Acworth is a 260-acre artificial lake on the southwest side of the city. Visitors and residents can enjoy a day at the beach, fishing, boating, walking trails and picnicking.
We have an AMAZING team and philosophy! We are family – melted souls in a connected cause; We are passionate – driven to instill wonder in others; We are servant-hearted – faithfully serving others beyond self.
In addition to a great culture and a fun, collaborative team environment, we offer:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- A beautiful work environment
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401K program
- Work/Life benefits, including EAP
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee and family discount programs, including associate pricing in our bars and restaurants
- Free access to our fitness center
- Discounts on spa services
- Our proprietary recognition program, InspireLink, where you can trade in points earned for things you want
- ...and more!
If all this speaks to you, come join us on our Holbrook Journey and be amazing with us!
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of service experience in a hospitality setting (resort, hotel, luxury apartment or condominium community, country club, cruise ship, spa, etc.)
- Be customer-oriented and have a “guest-first” mentality; look for opportunities to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Possess the ability to interact professionally and collaboratively with associates, residents, family members and guests.
- Have good problem-solving, organization and time management skills; ability to multi-task.
- Be a good team player; work well with others.
- Be a “natural smiler” with a friendly personality who likes people!
- Be a reliable and hard worker (arrive to work on time, take initiative, be self-motivated, etc.).
- Knowledge of the local area, service providers and events a definite plus.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, including adhering to the established dress code.
- Have good data entry skills and be proficient with computers, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel, and be able to learn new computer applications and programs.
- Be willing to take and able to pass a drug screen.
- Be willing to consent to and able to pass a criminal background check.
To inspire living life to the fullest
- AMAZING Family: Melted souls in a connected cause
- AMAZING Passion: Driven to instill wonder in others
- AMAZING Service: Faithfully serving others beyond ourselves
Visit our website at https://www.holbrooklife.com.